Topics

Windows 10 App Essentials 19.11.5 emergency patch for Edge 79 users #addonrelease

Hi all,

Due to community feedback, I’m releasing Windows 10 App Essentials 19.11.5 emergency patch for Edge 79 users. This patch is applicable to NVDA 2019.2.x only (NVDA 2019.3 beta 2 and later includes support for Edge 79 stable). As this is an emergency patch, coupled with the fact that latest stable release is 20.01 which supports NVDA 2019.3 or later, this version will not show up via Add-on Updater.

Direct download link:

https://github.com/josephsl/wintenApps/releases/download/19.11/wintenApps-19.11.5.nvda-addon

This patch works the same way as what’s included in NVDA 2019.3 beta 2 – after installing this patch in 2019.2.1, you won’t have to turn off native UI Automation anymore.

Also, an important note: after installing this patch, you may get a notification that a new add-on update for Windows 10 App Essentials is available. Please ignore this notification until NVDA 2019.3 or later is installed.

Cheers,

Joseph

Hi.

Thanks joseph for fixing the edge ui automation issue.

I appreciate all the work you do, you will be difficult to replace.

Thanks.

anthony borg

Thanks joseph for the link.

[...]

Kevin Cussick

Hi, good post and 100% and again thanks for You do and have done.