Topics

itunes

Itunes on apple has been split into its various categories so music is an app, books is an app, tv is an app, etc at least that is what I read.

There is still an itunes desktop but its basically the universal app as is icloud.

On 26/01/2020 9:55 am, Gene wrote:
ITunes for Apple has been discontinued.  ITunes for Windows still exists.

Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2020 1:38 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] itunes

itoons.com is no more no more itoons sorry

On 1/25/20, Brice Mijares <bricemijares@...> wrote:
> Does a itunes tutorial using NVDA exist? If so, I'd appreciate a copy.
> thank you.

Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo

no music for I toons

On 1/25/20, Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo <chikodinaka.2girls@...> wrote:
sighn up for apple music. sorry no itoons googlee apple music I toons
is more 2021

On 1/25/20, Stephen <whocrazy@...> wrote:
It's still supported on desktop pc machines. just not on any other
computing platforms.

At 06:38 AM 1/26/2020, you wrote:
itoons.com is no more no more itoons sorry

On 1/25/20, Brice Mijares <bricemijares@...> wrote:
Does a itunes tutorial using NVDA exist? If so, I'd appreciate a copy.
thank you.

Stephen

At 06:38 AM 1/26/2020, you wrote:
itoons.com is no more no more itoons sorry

On 1/25/20, Brice Mijares <bricemijares@...> wrote:
Does a itunes tutorial using NVDA exist? If so, I'd appreciate a copy.
thank you.

Eric Calhoun <eric@...>

I do not understand the post either.

..

..

Happy 2020. Eric on Facebook: eric@...; click on: Works for God, the Heavenly Father. Want friends from all walks of life? My group, Pen Pals, Prayer Requests, and more with Eric Calhoun, at https://www.facebook.com/groups/631397660379317/

..

Love Labradors? P fease join my Facebook Group, Loving Labs, athttps://www.facebook.com/groups/2207028296232736/

Peace on earth! Goodwill to men!

..