Topics

Station Playlist Studio Tutorials Using NVDA (Audio)

VIAS, ARMANDO

Hello guys,

Is there an audio tutorial on Station Playlist Studio? I’m testing out a new radio station, and I got it to work on Station Playlist Studio with Live365. Butm there are a lot of things to learn about the program as well.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Armando Vias
Owner of The Blind Advocate Network
Website: https://theblindadvocate.net
Email: avias@...
Like my page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theblindadvocatenetwork
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/theblndadvn
“Getting advocacy results for the blind.”

Roger Stewart

There is one several years old called The Mushroom FM Guide To Internet Broadcasting which really helped me get going. It is for JAWS, but all the concepts work just fine with NVDA. There is also another one done by Joseph Lee specifically for the NVDA add on but it is also many years out of date. What is there is still fine, but there have been many features added to the add on since this was done. These should do a basic job of getting you going though.

Roger