I'm having problems when i use nvda together with nativeaccess.

David Ingram

The problems that i'm having when using nvda together with nativeaccess are the following: 1. I'm unable to get any response when I use the keystroke b. Second, when I use the tab key nothing happens. Third when I use the insert+r command inorder to do a scan I don't get anything after the scan command. I'm using the latest version of windows 10 The newer version of nvda has not been released yet. Not to mention, that i'm unable to find the update all button when using nvda together with nativeaccess. I've also tried to activate the different buttons using the insert+2 on the numpad but nothing happens. Also I thaught that if I use insert+enter on the numpad that would activate the buttons but nothing happens. Is there something else that I could be missing in terms of these commands. I can be reached at dingram269@earthlink.net. I've also downloaded the remote access tool for nvda just in case someone wanted to remote into my computer to take a look at how nvda works together with nativeaccess. I'm trying to see if nvaccess.org would be able to assist in helping to correctany problems that i'm having when I use nvda together with nativeaccess. Thank you for any information that you might have as to how I can solve these problems.

hi.
i did not heard of this program until now.
is it accessible with screen readers?
if it be accessible, nvda and any other screen reader should support it.

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens

David Ingram

[...]

Hi, how are you? If you play keyboards and are interested in recording your own music You can use nvda together with a program called reaper. I'm part of a growing listrwp which stands for reapers without peepers. Also you can go to native-instruments.com create an account then you'll be able to download nativeaccess. This program nativeaccess allows you the ability to download free as well as paid instruments that you can use with reaper in order to create music. I hope that this helps.

Arlene

Hi Zarah, I don’t think it will support your older version of NVDA nor your version of windows. I’ve never heard of that program.  Maybe with the new version of NVDA it will probably work. Have you tried this program with Nairator in windows ten?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

>i did not heard of this program until now.

>is it accessible with screen readers?

>if it be accessible, nvda and any other screen reader should support it.

>On 1/27/20, David Ingram <dingram269@...> wrote:

>> The problems that i'm having when using nvda together with nativeaccess are

>> the following: 1.  I'm unable to get any response when I use the keystroke

>> b.  Second, when I use the tab key nothing happens.  Third when I use the

>> insert+r command inorder to do a scan I don't get anything after the scan

>> command.  I'm using the latest version of windows 10 The newer version of

>> nvda has not been released yet.  Not to mention, that i'm unable to find the

>> update all button when using nvda together with nativeaccess.  I've also

>> tried to activate the different buttons using the insert+2 on the numpad but

>> nothing happens.  Also I thaught that if I use insert+enter on the numpad

>> that would activate the buttons but nothing happens.  Is there something

>> else that I could be missing in terms of these commands.  I can be reached

>> at dingram269@....  I've also downloaded the remote access tool

>> for nvda just in case someone wanted to remote into my computer to take a

>> look at how nvda works together with nativeaccess.  I'm trying to see if

>> nvaccess.org would be able to assist in helping to correctany problems that

>> i'm having when I use nvda together with nativeaccess.  Thank you for any

>> information that you might have as to how I can solve these problems.

>--

>By God,

>were I given all the seven heavens

>with all they contain

>in order that

>I may disobey God

>by depriving an ant

>from the husk of a grain of barley,

>I would not do it.

>imam ali

Hi, how are you?  If you play keyboards and are interested in recording your own music You can use nvda together with a program called reaper.  I'm part of a growing listrwp which stands for reapers without peepers.  Also you can go to native-instruments.com create an account then you'll be able to download nativeaccess.  This program nativeaccess allows you the ability to download free as well as paid instruments that you can use with reaper in order to create music.  I hope that this helps.

hi.
i dont know about this program and its usage.
can you send me the link of its manufacturer website?

On 1/28/20, Arlene <nedster66@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Hi, if you use the most recent version of nvda, nativeaccess, and windows10 should all work well together.  take note that you may find that if you use nvda together with nativeaccess you may find that you may be able to perform a scan by using insert+r but the problem is that you might not hear the results of the scan once it has completed.

> [...]

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens
with all they contain
in order that
I may disobey God
by depriving an ant
from the husk of a grain of barley,
I would not do it.
imam ali
Hi, how are you? If you play keyboards and are interested in recording your
own music You can use nvda together with a program called reaper. I'm part
of a growing listrwp which stands for reapers without peepers. Also you can
go to native-instruments.com create an account then you'll be able to
download nativeaccess. This program nativeaccess allows you the ability to
download free as well as paid instruments that you can use with reaper in
order to create music. I hope that this helps.

Hi, here's what you do. Go to https://www.native-instruments.com, after going there create an account,after creating an account, you'll be sent a password. please make sure that you put this password on your desktop, so that you can refer back to it when you need to. If you've heard of a software package called reaper, you can use all of native-instruments free software synths as well as their paid offerings in order to create music on your desktop. I hope that this helps.

Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...>

Hi David.  I have Native Access Currenly opened as I write this email.  Assuming you are on a Desktop setup, Use NVDA or Numpad Insert+Numpad6 to navigate forward or Numpad Insert+Numpad4 to navigate backwards to get to the object you want.  Press Numpad Insert+ numpad8 to open up the object you desire to see the elements within that object.  All buttons can then be manipulated using Numpad insert+Numpad Enter.  Texts can be accessed with Numpad Insert+ Numpad 1 or 3, and characters wit Numpad 1 or 3 without the Insert key.  For those who want to be in the know, native Access is a solution to install plugins and applications from Native instruments which deals with computer Music software and the rather accessible Komplete Kontrl Midi Controller. Cheers!

[...]

Hi, Jaffar, how are you? thank you for one thing that you clarified. I'd like to ask if you have the nvda remote tool as well? The reason why I ask is because I want to confirm some of the problems that I've been having as it relates to using nvda together with nativeaccess. I'm not sure whether I did something right when it comes to using the scan command by using insert+r but the thing is after doing that command I don't hear any results. P.S. I also wanted to see if Nvaccess.org would not only support nvda used together with nativeaccess but I'd like for them to help correct any information and properly document the keystrokes used when using nvda together with nativeaccess. I want to thank you. P.S. there was also a problem when I tried to see if update all was visible but i'm not sure whether you found that button or did you?

Gene

You are bottom posting.  When you bottom post, many people may believe you sent a message with no new content or they may simply not bother finding your message below all the others.

Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 1:03 AM

>Hi David.  I have Native Access Currenly opened as I write this email.
>Assuming you are on a Desktop setup, Use NVDA or Numpad Insert+Numpad6
>to navigate forward or Numpad Insert+Numpad4 to navigate backwards to
>get to the object you want.  Press Numpad Insert+ numpad8 to open up the
>object you desire to see the elements within that object.  All buttons
>can then be manipulated using Numpad insert+Numpad Enter.  Texts can be
>accessed with Numpad Insert+ Numpad 1 or 3, and characters wit Numpad 1
>or 3 without the Insert key.  For those who want to be in the know,
>native Access is a solution to install plugins and applications from
>Native instruments which deals with computer Music software and the
>rather accessible Komplete Kontrl Midi Controller. Cheers!
>
>On 1/27/2020 8:21 PM, David Ingram wrote:

P.S. I also want to upgrade from komplete start to komplete 12 but i'm not sure how this is do done. I can't find anyinformation about this in the support documentation from native-instruments. What should i do?

Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 1:03 AM

>Hi David.  I have Native Access Currenly opened as I write this email.
>Assuming you are on a Desktop setup, Use NVDA or Numpad Insert+Numpad6
>to navigate forward or Numpad Insert+Numpad4 to navigate backwards to
>get to the object you want.  Press Numpad Insert+ numpad8 to open up the
>object you desire to see the elements within that object.  All buttons
>can then be manipulated using Numpad insert+Numpad Enter.  Texts can be
>accessed with Numpad Insert+ Numpad 1 or 3, and characters wit Numpad 1
>or 3 without the Insert key.  For those who want to be in the know,
>native Access is a solution to install plugins and applications from
>Native instruments which deals with computer Music software and the
>rather accessible Komplete Kontrl Midi Controller. Cheers!
>
>On 1/27/2020 8:21 PM, David Ingram wrote:

Hi, how are you Jaffar, Thank you for the information that you provided. I was wondering if it is possible for us to do a remote session because I want to make sure that i'm using the proper keystrokes. P.S. are there other buttons that we don't know about that we should have access to. Thankk you for any information that you might have. I can be reached at dingram269@earthlink.net. Thank you.

[...]

Sarah k Alawami

You might want to talk with the folks at the reapers list on groups.io as we discuss these things and much much more.

Take care

to subscribe to the feed click here

Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 1:03 AM

>Hi David.  I have Native Access Currenly opened as I write this email.
>Assuming you are on a Desktop setup, Use NVDA or Numpad Insert+Numpad6
>to navigate forward or Numpad Insert+Numpad4 to navigate backwards to
>get to the object you want.  Press Numpad Insert+ numpad8 to open up the
>object you desire to see the elements within that object.  All buttons
>can then be manipulated using Numpad insert+Numpad Enter.  Texts can be
>accessed with Numpad Insert+ Numpad 1 or 3, and characters wit Numpad 1
>or 3 without the Insert key.  For those who want to be in the know,
>native Access is a solution to install plugins and applications from
>Native instruments which deals with computer Music software and the
>rather accessible Komplete Kontrl Midi Controller. Cheers!
>
>On 1/27/2020 8:21 PM, David Ingram wrote:

Have you made your purchase of Komplete 12?

Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 1:03 AM

>Hi David.  I have Native Access Currenly opened as I write this email.
>Assuming you are on a Desktop setup, Use NVDA or Numpad Insert+Numpad6
>to navigate forward or Numpad Insert+Numpad4 to navigate backwards to
>get to the object you want.  Press Numpad Insert+ numpad8 to open up the
>object you desire to see the elements within that object.  All buttons
>can then be manipulated using Numpad insert+Numpad Enter.  Texts can be
>accessed with Numpad Insert+ Numpad 1 or 3, and characters wit Numpad 1
>or 3 without the Insert key.  For those who want to be in the know,
>native Access is a solution to install plugins and applications from
>Native instruments which deals with computer Music software and the
>rather accessible Komplete Kontrl Midi Controller. Cheers!
>
>On 1/27/2020 8:21 PM, David Ingram wrote:

Hi David, sure.  But I need to know where you are in the world because my time zone might be significantly different from yours, so I might have to tweak my time to suit yours.  Let me kno asap. Cheers!

On 1/28/2020 8:43 PM, David Ingram wrote:
[...]

Hi, how are you Jaffar, i'm in the United States central standard time. As an example it is now 1:13 A.M. Wednesday morning. I forgot to give you my phone number just in case you wanted to talk to me. I don't know if you are in the United States or another cuntry. I'll write you when i'm back.

Gene

Do you know how to write to someone off line using a list message to get their address?  It isn't a good idea to give your phone number or other personal information on a list.  What e-mail program are you using?  In addition to what I said, you may, for some reason, want to write someone off list about something that has nothing to do with the list.

Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 1:17 AM

>Hi David, sure.  But I need to know where you are in the world because
>my time zone might be significantly different from yours, so I might
>have to tweak my time to suit yours.  Let me kno asap. Cheers!
>
>On 1/28/2020 8:43 PM, David Ingram wrote:
>> Hi, how are you Jaffar,  Thank you for the information that you provided.  I was wondering if it is possible for us to do a remote session because I want to make sure that i'm using the proper keystrokes.  P.S.  are there other buttons that we don't know about that we should have access to.  Thankk you for any information that you might have.  I can be reached at dingram269@....  Thank you.

Hi Jaffar, how are you? I'm sorry that I couldn't find your message. I thaught that I would write you and take the time to say that I found some things about concerning using nvda together with nativeaccess. I'd like to know if you can write me off list this way this is between you and me. I don't want to give out my personal information on a public e mail list like this one. Please write me back about the remote session using nvda with native access. As I said before, I live in the United States and my time zone is central standard time as an example it is now 4:54 P.M. I don't know what time it is where you are.