Topics

How many unread items in a mailbox

Clive Lever

Hello all,

Under Windows 10 and within outlook, if I’m using Jaws ad I’m displaying the name of one of a list of folders, it may say something like: “Inbox – 10 unread items”. Is there a way to get NVDA to say that? I find it immensely useful when spring-cleaning folders, particularly the inbox.

Thanks,

Clive

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

I think there is a add on that might do it I think it was called outlook extended. You will have to have a read to see if it does the job. If you go to tools then add on manager then get add ons in nvda have a sus. You may be aware or not of add ons people can installed into nvda

Gene nz