locked NVDA and the Online Bible.

Jim Noseworthy

Hey Folks:

Has anyone been able to get NVDA working with the Online Bible program?

Thanks all over the place gang.

Damien Garwood <damien@...>

Hi Jim,
I'd need to know which online Bible you're using (Biblica, Bible Gateway etc). Also, by program, do you mean the website itself, or a separate program you actually downloaded and installed?
Cheers,
Damien.

On 27/01/2020 04:37 pm, Jim Noseworthy wrote:
Hey Folks:
Has anyone been able to get NVDA working with the Online Bible program?
Thanks all over the place gang.

Howard Traxler

Of which Bible program do you speak?  I have several DOS-based Bible programs that I've not used for (probably) 30 years.  More-recently, I've used a web-based Bible site that was/is quite accessible.  I think I would google it to find out what's out there.

Howard

On 1/27/2020 10:37 AM, Jim Noseworthy wrote:

Hey Folks:

Has anyone been able to get NVDA working with the Online Bible program?

Thanks all over the place gang.

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

the below works well with nvda

Has anyone been able to get NVDA working with the Online Bible program?

Thanks all over the place gang.

Jim Noseworthy

Hello:

The program is actually called "The Online Bible."

http://www.onlinebible.net

I'd need to know which online Bible you're using (Biblica, Bible Gateway
etc). Also, by program, do you mean the website itself, or a separate
program you actually downloaded and installed?
Cheers,
Damien.

On 27/01/2020 04:37 pm, Jim Noseworthy wrote:
Hey Folks:

Has anyone been able to get NVDA working with the Online Bible program?

Thanks all over the place gang.

For those who wish to download the program to which Mr. Noseworthy refers, here's the direct download link:  http://onlinebible.net/files/install_advance_5.50.00.00.exe

If any commentary not related to NVDA is needed, and it would probably be extensive if the program is either completely inaccessible or completely accessible, either of which can be reported here, or that one needs to use something like object navigation to access it, should occur on the Chat Subgroup.

       ~ Madonna

Jim Noseworthy

Hello:

Thanks for your post.

Actually, my request is strictly NVDA related.  I am the JAWS support person for the Online Bible which works quite well but more & more folks are turning to NVDA for various reasons. So, if a seasoned NVDA user can confirm that NVDA does, or does not, work with the Online Bible, I would greatly appreciate it.

Since both NVDA and the Online Bible are free, it could be a perfect match if it worked since the Online Bible is very extensive in it’s capabilities.

Thanks all over the place.