Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 6:37 AM
Subject: [nvda] is it possible to do a nvda remote session?

Hi, how are you? Jean, I'd like to see if it is possible to do a nvda remote session?  The reason why i'm asking this is because I want to make sure that i'm using the right keyboard commands when i'm using nativeaccess together with nvda.  I think that there is one other keyboard command but i'm not sure.  Is there a keyboard command that will allow me to update allwhen it comes to installing updates, or available updates?  Thank you for any information that you might have concerning these questions!