From: Jeff Samco
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2020 10:54 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Is CodeFactory SAPI Eloquence compatible with 2019/3

I'm on NVDA 2019.2 and use the CodeFactory SAPI voices. Do I need to update Eloquence to work with the new 2019.3 version of NVDA? If so, please give details.
Thanks,
Jeff

Well you may need to deactivate it first then activate it again.

On 11/02/2020 8:47 pm, Robert Doc Wright godfearer wrote:

I would advise you to uninstall the Code factory Eloquence before upgrading to 2019.3. Otherwise, you will get a bothersome screen telling you to “please register” for every key you press.

******

If we can't look at ourselves, and ask, why?  then where does the learning start?

I'm on NVDA 2019.2 and use the CodeFactory SAPI voices. Do I need to update Eloquence to work with the new 2019.3 version of NVDA? If so, please give details.
Thanks,
Jeff

Sapi eloquence should be ok

Mine is so is vocaliser.