Topics

Image Editing Software

Rayn Darren

You absolutely should! I for one would love something like that! The more we can do on our own the better!

Sarah

On 2/13/2020 5:39 PM, Luke Robinett wrote:
I feel your pain, haha. I want to make original graphics for my YouTube channel but haven’t found a solution.
I began working on a Windows desktop app in C# where you choose a shape from a drop down and then fill out relevant attributes — length, height, border/fill colors etc and it draws it on the canvas. I was taking a class where we needed to draw up a simple mockup of the GUI of the apps we were building as homewor assignments so I was trying to make myself a utility that would allow me to build a UI mockup without being able to see it. Long story short, I got it partially finished but moved on to other things and never finished it. Maybe I should dig back into it.

On Feb 12, 2020, at 8:43 PM, Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:

I'm not aware of anything specifically, but you might try making an SVG file for your logo. You can write it a bit like code (so the downside is you need to write it a bit like code...). I found a tutorial on W3 Schools: https://www.w3schools.com/graphics/svg_intro.asp

On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 8:07 AM VIAS, ARMANDO <avias@...> wrote:
Hey all.

Are there any accessible image editing software? I am trying to create a logo for my blog, (The Blind Advocate Network), and I’m trying to find accessible imaging software that works with NVDA. Any suggestions/websites would be welcomed.

Thanks.

Armando

Armando Vias
Owner of The Blind Advocate Network
Website: https://theblindadvocate.net
Email: avias@...
Like my page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theblindadvocatenetwork
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/theblndadvn
“Getting advocacy results for the blind.”
--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

NVDA 2019.3 rc2 now available for testing: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2019-3rc2-now-available-for-testing/

Web: www.nvaccess.org
Twitter: @NVAccess

Luke Robinett

[...]

Sarah k Alawami

You might need sighted help for this. I would love an image editing software that's accessible but for you to truly know how it looks you would have to ask a pari of eye balls.

Good luck on your website.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 12 Feb 2020, at 13:07, VIAS, ARMANDO wrote:

Hey all.

Are there any accessible image editing software? I am trying to create a logo for my blog, (The Blind Advocate Network), and I’m trying to find accessible imaging software that works with NVDA. Any suggestions/websites would be welcomed.

Thanks.

Armando

Armando Vias
Owner of The Blind Advocate Network
Website: https://theblindadvocate.net
Email: avias@...
Like my page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theblindadvocatenetwork
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/theblndadvn
“Getting advocacy results for the blind.”

VIAS, ARMANDO