From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Anna Rita de
Bonis via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2020 8:46 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Poedit Made Easy NVDA add-on

Hello listers,

I'm writing you to ask you if someone of you knows the author of the add-on
Poedit Made Easy or if the author is in this list. I wrote to him long time
ago to ask him if kindly could make compatible this add-on for the new
version of NVDA, but I didn't receive any reply. I use this add-on and I
find it extremely useful, so if the author is not willing to work again on
this add-on, I'm wondering if there is somenone here in the list who wish to
work on it to make it compatible for the new version of NVDA.

Thank you in advance for your replies and help.

Kind regards,

Anna Rita

Anna Rita de Bonis

Hello. Thank you very much. Could you please share this address so that I can subscribe to this list too? Thank you so much.

Il 13/02/2020 17:57, Joseph Lee ha scritto:
Hi,
I have forwarded your question to NVDA add-ons list in hopes of getting an
answer from there.
Cheers,
Joseph

I'm writing you to ask you if someone of you knows the author of the add-on
Poedit Made Easy or if the author is in this list. I wrote to him long time
ago to ask him if kindly could make compatible this add-on for the new
version of NVDA, but I didn't receive any reply. I use this add-on and I
find it extremely useful, so if the author is not willing to work again on
this add-on, I'm wondering if there is somenone here in the list who wish to
work on it to make it compatible for the new version of NVDA.

Thank you in advance for your replies and help.

Kind regards,

Anna Rita

Hi,
You can find the list at:
https://nvda-addons.groups.io/g/nvda-addons
Cheers,
Joseph

On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 12:06 PM, Anna Rita de Bonis wrote:
Could you please share this address so that I can subscribe to this list too?

Searching for Groups.io Groups and Their E-mail Addresses

1.       Navigate to the Groups.io main page.  If you get a warning about logging in, this will not be necessary for what you’re attempting to do.

2.       Navigate to the Find or Create a Group link on that page then activate it.

3.       In the search box, enter the search terms for the group you’re trying to locate.  I recommend being too specific as far as the number of search terms.  If you get nothing back, remove terms one by one until you do.  For example, if I use the two search terms NVDA Add-Ons, I get two groups back, the NVDA Add-Ons group first, and the NVDA group itself second.

4.       Review what’s come back.  Each group returned is, like in most search engines, presented as a heading, under the initial heading “Publicly Listed Groups.” You can use the H quick navigation command to review the results.

5.       When you find the group you are looking for, activate that link that is the heading.

6.       There is a heading on the group main page entitled “Group Email Addresses”  you can search for that and find the list underneath it, or you can use the “cheaters” method and use a screen reader search on the @.  The first and second occurrences of the @ on the page are generally the posting address and subsequent entries are the subscribe, unsubscribe, etc.  Once you find the subscribe address, just copy it and send an e-mail to subscribe to the group.

       ~ Madonna