Topics

Vocalizer for NVDA

Don H

I am interested in only the Vocalizer voices for NVDA. A T Guys has Eloquence and Vocalizer Expressive Add-on for NVDA for $69 and
Vocalizer Expressive voices for NVDA (Latest Version) for $115.
So does this mean that the Vocalizer voices in the $69 version are out of date and not as good?

Daniel Hawkins

This also brings up my question. Which TTS is updated on atguys.com that I can use with the new NVDA update? What is the difference between the Eloquence on atguys.com or the one on nvaccess.org

All I can see is the atguys have a 3 licence for their TTS, but I take it that nvaccess.org TTS is a 1 user licence?
Daniel Hawkins

On Feb 13, 2020, at 11:34 AM, Don H <lmddh50@...> wrote:

I am interested in only the Vocalizer voices for NVDA.  A T Guys has Eloquence and Vocalizer Expressive Add-on for NVDA for $69 and
Vocalizer Expressive voices for NVDA (Latest Version) for $115.
So does this mean that the Vocalizer voices in the $69 version are out of date and not as good?

Quentin Christensen

We don't directly sell Eloquence, we simply link to the Code Factory page:  https://codefactoryglobal.com/app-store/voices-for-nvda/#

According to the FAQ on that page:
"On how many machines can I register my Code Factory Add-on for NVDA license?
Similar to SAPI version of Eloquence, the NVDA add-on license can also be activated on 3 machines."

I think they are the same, just different resellers.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager