Topics

minor bug alert

Quentin Christensen

For Ame,

Had you restarted the computer when you were having this problem?  After restarting the computer did it still recur?  If it's working for Roger, the only other thing I can think of is are you using any add-ons and does restarting NVDA with add-ons disabled help?

On Sat, Feb 15, 2020 at 2:22 AM Roger Stewart <paganus2@...> wrote:
I just checked here using latest nvda and it does say on or off as it should.
Roger

On 2/13/2020 10:53 PM, Ame wrote:

Hi all!

Just ran across something a few days ago when I installed the latest nvda update.  I’m a winamp user.  When you hit s for shuffle or r for repeat, you should hear “on” or “off.”  It doesn’t say anything but “off.”  Weird!  I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling winamp.  I always get the light version.  I’m guessing there haven’t been any updates since 5.63.  Radionomy hasn’t done anything with it as far as I know.  Maybe I’m wrong and that’s the issue.  Anyway, like I said, it’s a pretty minor thing in the grand scheme of things but I just wanted someone to know.

Thanks

Ame

--
Quentin Christensen