Topics

For how long do I have to continue getting the vocalizer error messages?

Josh Kennedy

If you can afford them, maybe try buying the sapi5 vocalizer voices? They are not tied to NVDA and will work with any application such as NVDA, jaws, audio games, text file readers, and any other applications that use or can use sapi5 tts. I have the best of both worlds though. 6 or so months ago I bought sapi5 eloquence, sapi5 vocalizer, and the eloquence vocalizer voice bundle NVDA addon from www.atguys.com ... And a few years ago I also bought sapi5 eloquence with its own separate key from computer room services in the UK, even though I live in the United States so I have two sapi5 eloquence keys, one eloquence vocalizer addon NVDA-addon bundle key, and one vocalizer sapi5 key. Vocalizer sapi5 is a bit expensive, but its worth it in my opinion because it works with all sapi5 applications, including windows10 narrator. If you can't afford either of those, the windows10 oneCore voices are good and they support a lot of languages just like vocalizer does.

Rui Fontes

As I have already said, we are working on that...

Hope to solve it soon...

Best regards,

Costumer support

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 16:17 de 14/02/2020, Ibrahim Abedrabbo escreveu:

Hi folks,

I am currently running NVDA 2019.3.1 with the vocalizer add on posted by Rui. After some difficulties in deleting the vocalizer activation and reactivating again, Both seem to be running fine. I basically could not delete the old activation via the vocalizer menu, and had to delete the vocalizer activation manually.

However, I continuously get this irritating vocalizer error message every time I start my computer:

Your license can not be verified. Please check the following:

1. Your credentials (email and password) are correct (you can change them under the

vocalizer expressive menu)

2. You are not using someone else's activation or you are not using the same activation in

different computers at the same time. This is not legal, and is against license terms.

3. You are having internet problems.

For further clarification, please contact tiflotecnia, Lda, or your local dealer.

OK

Regards,

Ibrahim

Richard Wells

I believe if after starting your computer, if you redo the "Use currently saved settings on the logon and other secure screens (requires administrator" in NVDA Preferences/General, that problem will go away.

On 2/14/2020 10:17 AM, Ibrahim Abedrabbo wrote:

[...]

Ibrahim Abedrabbo