Topics

latest nvda and google chrome

Sarah k Alawami

Have you tried up and down arrowing to get the link to wirk then press enter. I have this issue on most web page bassed layouts.

Take care

to subscribe to the feed click here

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page

On 14 Feb 2020, at 9:37, Don H wrote:

I am having issues with Nvda 2019.3.1 not working will with some web pages when using the latest version of Google chrome. On the medicare.cov web site you can not get links to activate. Works fine when using Jaws 2020.

Don H