Topics

Current status of Tiflotecnia voices?

Mobeen Iqbal

Hello Everyone.

I was wondering what the current status of voices from Tiflotecnia is? I am assisting a client who has previously purchased voices and the add-on on their website isn't compatible with 2019.3.1. I thought they had released an update but obviously not. Does anyone have any ideas how we can get things working again?

Cheers,

Mo.

Rui Fontes

Hello!

For Vocalizer Expressive, the new version of the driver is at:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pi46eab9l3shzrj/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.0.nvda-addon?dl=1

It is not yet published on the page because still have a bug on verifying the authorization and we hope to fix it very soon...

For Vocalizer 2.0 the driver is already published at:

https://www.tiflotecnia.net/en/downloads.htm

Best regards,

Costumer support

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 18:48 de 14/02/2020, Mobeen Iqbal escreveu:

Hello Everyone.

I was wondering what the current status of voices from Tiflotecnia is? I am assisting a client who has previously purchased voices and the add-on on their website isn't compatible with 2019.3.1. I thought they had released an update but obviously not. Does anyone have any ideas how we can get things working again?

Cheers,

Mo.

Mobeen Iqbal

Hi.

Many thanks for the link. Is there any point in installing it yet for my client if they cannot register? Or shall I wait?

Mo.

On 14/02/2020 18:59, Rui Fontes wrote:
[...]

They can register and use the voices.

The validation of the activation only stops the functionalities after 30 days without verification...

Best regards,

Costumer support

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 19:00 de 14/02/2020, Mobeen Iqbal escreveu:

[...]

Many thanks, we will give that a go.

Mo.