From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cordelia Scharpf
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2020 1:11 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] copying list of add-ons into logs

Hi,

I am trying to generate a list of add-ons running with NVDA to be appended to my log. The usual copy-and-paste method does not do the job.

This leads to two questions:
 --Should logs not automatically include information of add-ons and their status? Developers of NVDA might be better able to assist users in determining the cause of some problems if such information was readily available.
 --How may lists of add-ons be copied when copy-and-paste fails?

Thanks in advance for advice or suggestions.

Cordelia

Cordelia Scharpf