Topics

addon updater

cecropia64

thanks Gene.  found it.

stew

On 2/17/2020 12:22 AM, Gene wrote:
When you are on the item, open the context menu.  You should see something like show in containing folder.  Pressing enter on that item should open the folder and it may place you on the file itself.

Gene
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2020 10:24 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] addon updater

using latest firefox.  shows in my update history but not where it is
stored.  my default is downloads but it isn't there

On 2/16/2020 11:21 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
> Hi,
> Which browser are you using to download the add-on? If using Firefox (and possibly Chrome family), try pressing Control+J to access downloads and see if it shows up.
> Cheers,
> Joseph
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of cecropia64
> Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2020 6:35 PM
> To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
> Subject: [nvda] addon updater
>
> okay Joseph.  here is a question i don't know if you can answer or not. i downloaded the addon updater but it is not in my downloads folder.  i got the confirmation it downloaded but i have no idea as to where.  any suggestions?
>
>
> stew
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

David Ouimet

Yes, I should of put developersJoseph.  

Sent: February 16, 2020 9:21 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

When you are on the item, open the context menu.  You should see something like show in containing folder.  Pressing enter on that item should open the folder and it may place you on the file itself.

Gene

> Hi,
> Which browser are you using to download the add-on? If using Firefox (and possibly Chrome family), try pressing Control+J to access downloads and see if it shows up.
> Cheers,
> Joseph
>
>
> okay Joseph.  here is a question i don't know if you can answer or not. i downloaded the addon updater but it is not in my downloads folder.  i got the confirmation it downloaded but i have no idea as to where.  any suggestions?
>
>
> stew
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Gene

Gene

> Hi,
> Cheers,
> Joseph
>
>
>
>
> stew
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

cecropia64

Joseph:

found it and got it installed.  thanks for the help.

stew

On 2/16/2020 11:24 PM, stewart wrote:
using latest firefox.  shows in my update history but not where it is stored.  my default is downloads but it isn't there

Hi,
Which browser are you using to download the add-on? If using Firefox (and possibly Chrome family), try pressing Control+J to access downloads and see if it shows up.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of cecropia64
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2020 6:35 PM
Subject: [nvda] addon updater

okay Joseph.  here is a question i don't know if you can answer or not. i downloaded the addon updater but it is not in my downloads folder.  i got the confirmation it downloaded but i have no idea as to where.  any suggestions?

stew

Hi,
Hmmm, okay. Try using Edge or Chrome family browser (which does include Edge 80 stable and later) and see if you can locate the download.
Cheers,
Joseph

Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2020 8:25 PM

using latest firefox. shows in my update history but not where it is stored. my default is downloads but it isn't there

Hi,
Which browser are you using to download the add-on? If using Firefox (and possibly Chrome family), try pressing Control+J to access downloads and see if it shows up.
Cheers,
Joseph

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of
cecropia64

okay Joseph. here is a question i don't know if you can answer or not. i downloaded the addon updater but it is not in my downloads folder. i got the confirmation it downloaded but i have no idea as to where. any suggestions?

stew

cecropia64

using latest firefox.  shows in my update history but not where it is stored.  my default is downloads but it isn't there

Hi,
Cheers,
Joseph

okay Joseph. here is a question i don't know if you can answer or not. i downloaded the addon updater but it is not in my downloads folder. i got the confirmation it downloaded but i have no idea as to where. any suggestions?

stew

Hi,
Cheers,
Joseph

stew

cecropia64

okay Joseph.  here is a question i don't know if you can answer or not.  i downloaded the addon updater but it is not in my downloads folder.  i got the confirmation it downloaded but i have no idea as to where.  any suggestions?

stew