cecropia64

thanks Gene.  found it.

stew

On 2/17/2020 12:22 AM, Gene wrote:
When you are on the item, open the context menu.  You should see something like show in containing folder.  Pressing enter on that item should open the folder and it may place you on the file itself.

From: cecropia64
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2020 10:24 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] addon updater

using latest firefox.  shows in my update history but not where it is
stored.  my default is downloads but it isn't there

On 2/16/2020 11:21 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
> Hi,
> Which browser are you using to download the add-on? If using Firefox (and possibly Chrome family), try pressing Control+J to access downloads and see if it shows up.
> Cheers,
> Joseph

David Ouimet

Yes, I should of put developersJoseph.

When you are on the item, open the context menu.  You should see something like show in containing folder.  Pressing enter on that item should open the folder and it may place you on the file itself.

using latest firefox.  shows in my update history but not where it is
stored.  my default is downloads but it isn't there

On 2/16/2020 11:21 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
> Hi,
> Which browser are you using to download the add-on? If using Firefox (and possibly Chrome family), try pressing Control+J to access downloads and see if it shows up.
> Cheers,
> Joseph

Gene

When you are on the item, open the context menu.  You should see something like show in containing folder.  Pressing enter on that item should open the folder and it may place you on the file itself.

using latest firefox.  shows in my update history but not where it is
stored.  my default is downloads but it isn't there

On 2/16/2020 11:21 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
> Hi,
> Which browser are you using to download the add-on? If using Firefox (and possibly Chrome family), try pressing Control+J to access downloads and see if it shows up.
> Cheers,
> Joseph

cecropia64

Joseph:

found it and got it installed.  thanks for the help.

stew

On 2/16/2020 11:24 PM, stewart wrote:
using latest firefox.  shows in my update history but not where it is stored.  my default is downloads but it isn't there

On 2/16/2020 11:21 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
Which browser are you using to download the add-on? If using Firefox (and possibly Chrome family), try pressing Control+J to access downloads and see if it shows up.
Cheers,
Joseph

okay Joseph.  here is a question i don't know if you can answer or not. i downloaded the addon updater but it is not in my downloads folder.  i got the confirmation it downloaded but i have no idea as to where.  any suggestions?

stew

Hi,
Hmmm, okay. Try using Edge or Chrome family browser (which does include Edge 80 stable and later) and see if you can locate the download.
Cheers,
Joseph