Topics

NVDA Add-ons for Foobar2000/FreeCommander XE?

Carlos

Hello All:

Is anyone on this list aware of add-ons for Foobar2000, and FreeCommanderXE?

Apologies to the moderators for posting this question here. However! When I asked this question on the chat list a few months ago I received no response!

Thank You! In advance for all your responses and help!

👍

--
Carlos - Windows 10 Home, 64 Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363 - NVDA Version 2019.3

André

Hi Carlos!

Unfortunately, I don't even have an idea, what freeCommanderXp does, but their is a chapter in the official NVDA guide dedicated solely to foobar2000. So maybe you don't even need an add-on for that...

Best regards
Martin

On 17/02/2020 19:08, Carlos wrote:
Hello All:

Apologies to the moderators for posting this question here. However! When I asked this question on the chat list a few months ago I received no response!

👍

--
Martin Wiemer
Postdoc
Organic Electronics and Microsystems Research Group
UMR 5218 – IMS – Laboratoire de l’Intégration du Matériau au Système
ENSCBP, 16 avenue Pey Berland, 33607 Pessac, FRANCE
http://oembordeaux.cnrs.fr/

Sarah k Alawami

You really don't need any nvda add ons for foobar. I use it all the time and it's very very accessible. You can set up keyboard shortcuts to do most of the tasks.

Take care

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. This is also our libsyn page as well.

to subscribe to the feed click here

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on [twitch.](twitch.tv/ke7zum] Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 17 Feb 2020, at 10:08, Carlos wrote:

Hello All:

👍

--
Carlos - Windows 10 Home, 64 Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363 - NVDA Version 2019.3