From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Quentin Christensen <quentin@...>
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 3:24:15 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] In-Process is out

Hi everyone,

This week's In-Process is out, featuring lots of news about the newly released NVDA 2019.1, compatible add-ons, new Screen Curtain and Focus Highlight features, CSUN, a great Open Blindness article by a user and more! Read it all here: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-19th-february-2020/

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Quentin Christensen

Good morning Afik, and good morning Israel!

You're welcome :)

Quentin.

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 12:50 PM Afik Souffir <afik.souffir@...> wrote:

Hi, good morning from Israel,
Thanks for this info!

This week's In-Process is out, featuring lots of news about the newly released NVDA 2019.1, compatible add-ons, new Screen Curtain and Focus Highlight features, CSUN, a great Open Blindness article by a user and more! Read it all here: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-19th-february-2020/

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Quentin Christensen

Ok, so thanks to some of our Twitter followers I noticed the error in my message - would you believe... it was:

a) Deliberate to see if you were paying attention
b) Nostalgic
c) My keyboard has every regular key except the number 3, (er, the number between 2 and 4)

Ok, I'll stop now :)