loving the new NVDA update

Jimmy Vonderlinden

 Just updated my NVDA to the latest version and I have to say i'm very impressed with it, especially with microsoft edge and the twitter website. Biggest change I have noticed is that quote tweet is no longer spelled out. It's a nice change. Hope all enjoy your day.
Just wanted to point that out for those who havent noticed

Quentin Christensen

Thanks Jimmy!

All the best,

Quentin.