Topics

a question about vocalizer

P. Otter

hello all!
I've a question about the vocalizer voices.
for nvda2019.3.1
i've registered it and the voice works fine, but with capital letters, the pitch has to increase
but it don't happens.
there is an restriction in the pitch.
also when i try to make the pitch higher it is not possible.
can i do something to end the restrictions?
 sorry for my bad english

but can you help me?
thanks in advance
paul otter

Rui Fontes

Hello!

If you are using Tiflotecnia's Vocalizer Expressive voices, the pitch increase for capital letters work as advertised.

If you are using our Vocalizer voices version 2.0, based on Vocalizer Automotive, there are no possibility of pitch changing, so it is necessary to use the bips or say caps options to anounce capital letters.

If you are using Vocalizer voices from CodeFactory, check if you have not checked the option to be the driver to control the pitch...

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 12:18 de 21/02/2020, P. Otter escreveu:

hello all!
I've a question about the vocalizer voices.
for nvda2019.3.1
i've registered it and the voice works fine, but with capital letters, the pitch has to increase
but it don't happens.
there is an restriction in the pitch.
also when i try to make the pitch higher it is not possible.
can i do something to end the restrictions?
 sorry for my bad english

but can you help me?
thanks in advance
paul otter

P. Otter

many thanks!
paul otter

Op 21-2-2020 om 13:34 schreef Rui Fontes:

[...]

Richard Wells

One cool thing about Tiflotecnia Vocalizer Automotive, if you use
compact voice variant, pitch change does work for Caps and general pitch
changing.