From: heike67
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2020 8:03 AM
Subject: [nvda] nvda and windows explorer

Hi
my last post did not appear here, I will try again.i have only been using nvda since december 2019 and would like to know if there is a shorter way to hear how many files are selected in a folder.i only know the possibility to display the properties.

that's what i've tried to do already at my first day with nvda. i selected some files and pressed nvda and end. but it says only <no status line found.

Rui Fontes

Hello!

Install this add-on and the command will work as expected...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m45683vllrggy6d/zExplorer.nvda-addon?dl=1

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

NVDA portuguese team

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 14:32 de 21/02/2020, heike67 escreveu:

that's what i've tried to do already at my first day with nvda. i selected some files and pressed nvda and end. but it says only <no status line found.

hello
i'm very sorry to tell you it is not working. i installed the adon, restarted nvda, the adon is activated and my nvda voice is completely silent if i press nvda+end. have i made anything wrong?
heike

Rui Fontes

Strange... In worse case it should says the same Status bar information not found or some thing like that...

Can you send me a log file with information level set to begug?

Send it to:

rui.fontes@...

since it may contain private information...

Rui Fontes

Às 15:44 de 21/02/2020, heike67 escreveu:

hello
i'm very sorry to tell you it is not working. i installed the adon, restarted nvda, the adon is activated and my nvda voice is completely silent if i press nvda+end. have i made anything wrong?
heike

i can see the following information levels: info, debug warning, input / output and debug. what should i select?
and do i right if i copy the log to clipboard, create a textfile and send it then ty you?

you are right, it's really very strange that nvda voices are silent when i press nvda+end

Rui Fontes

Hello!

Select Debug.

Then do what you said...