Topics

why are my messages bouncing to the chatlist reply or something

ken lawrence

Hi list third time sending to this address.  Getting a failure notice.  Can anyone tell me when or if the skype and teamtalk add ons will be updated

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Have you subscribed?  That has to be done for Groups.io subgroups.  The only difference between a subgroup and a regular main group is that only members of a given main group can join its subgroup(s).

Subscribe: chat+subscribe@nvda.groups.io

By the way, questions about add-ons, such as this one, are perfectly appropriate for the main group.  The group description, which is included in the welcome message, states:  The central purpose of this group is discussing how to use NVDA, either configuring NVDA's settings or familiarizing oneself with its modes and commands.  Discussions about which programs are accessible using NVDA, NVDA add-ons, NVDA tutorials and documentation, and configuring synthesizers or Braille displays for use with NVDA are also permitted.

       ~ Madonna

With regard to add-on updates, contacting the developer(s) for same is most likely to get you the answer you seek.

NVDA Add-Ons Updated for Python 3 Page

Main Stable NVDA Add-Ons Page

NVDA Add-Ons Under Active Development Page

       ~ Madonna

Well there should be updated addons on dlee.org allready you will have to just look at the prospective pages for those.

Its not that hard to just visit that site and look.