Topics

Windows10 Mail App with Latest Snapshot

David Ouimet

Wanted to share some good news. I downloaded the latest NVDA snapshot & it works with the mail app that comes with windows10 now. after entering on a message just press the say all command insert down arrow.

David

Scott VanDeWalle

That is great.
I'll chec it out again then.

Scott
Wanted to share some good news. I downloaded the latest NVDA snapshot & it works with the mail app that comes with windows10 now. after entering on a message just press the say all command insert down arrow.
David

David Ouimet

Yes was pleasantly surprised. Before that I couldn't get the mail app to work. Hope more will confirm this also.

David