Topics

it just happened again.

ken lawrence

                I don’t know what is going on but I’m clicking the email address link in one of the digest messages and it’s working.  I just now tried to send a message to NVDA at NVDA dot groups dot Io manually. For some unknown reason yahoo is coming back with a failure note saying can’t deliver to  chatlist reply.  I’m absolutely sure I’m typing the right address what does yahood have to do with itto send message to this list I have to click the email address link in a digest message.  I haven’t done anything I haven’t done a 100 times.  What is my computer thinking I’m sending too.  So will ask again.  Will the teamtalk and skype addons be updated.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

brice Mijares

Yahoo is constantly bouncing groups.io mail. I finally got gmail account strickly for groups.io mail. Made the change 2 weeks ago and no more problems. Good luck.

On 2/26/2020 5:22 PM, ken lawrence via Groups.Io wrote:

                I don’t know what is going on but I’m clicking the email address link in one of the digest messages and it’s working.  I just now tried to send a message to NVDA at NVDA dot groups dot Io manually. For some unknown reason yahoo is coming back with a failure note saying can’t deliver to  chatlist reply.  I’m absolutely sure I’m typing the right address what does yahood have to do with itto send message to this list I have to click the email address link in a digest message.  I haven’t done anything I haven’t done a 100 times.  What is my computer thinking I’m sending too.  So will ask again.  Will the teamtalk and skype addons be updated.

I have replaced my isp mail with gmail.

Yahoo is just a forking joke, its had so many security breaches, now its basically shut down its groups services completely.

That is you have groups if you know what they are, but no files, no wiki no social interaction outside of private mail, so basically killed it.

There are a few groups I am still on but I wouldn't touch yahoo with my 6 inch pole if I have anything to say about it.

And I personally think that everyone on their yahoo should delete their yahoo group and account and shift it over here or something so yahoo can go and burn.

Its completely canned its credibility and sent its self to hell as far as I care.

Who makes everything strictly private.

Certainly users can't ask for that surely when everything is the new social.