Topics

extended Winamp

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

I have the addon installed but only a few commands seem to work.
When audio is playing function keys f5 through f8 do nothing
pressing the letter C does bnot pause play
I have checked for updates but it says that there are none.
******
Something to think about, Since God has forgiven it, who are you to keep picking it back up!

seb naudet

    hello,

works fine here, i use winamp 5.66 build 3516 windows 10 and nvda 2019.3.1,

with last winamp addon available.

maybe try a config reset or a clean install of winamp.

Le 27/02/2020 à 12:55, Robert Doc Wright godfearer a écrit :
I have the addon installed but only a few commands seem to work.
When audio is playing function keys f5 through f8 do nothing
pressing the letter C does bnot pause play
I have checked for updates but it says that there are none.
******
Something to think about, Since God has forgiven it, who are you to keep picking it back up!

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

That is what puzzles me. It works fine on my laptop but not my desktop.