where to send log report

brice Mijares

Earlier in the week someone provide me the address to send my log report. After a variable of suggestions to try  which did not work, I need the address again as I lost it. Thank you

Oh! one more question. Do I send it as an attachment, or just copy and paste into email?

Rosemarie Chavarria

info@nvaccess.org. I think you can paste it into the message.

On 2/27/2020 8:11 AM, brice Mijares wrote:
Earlier in the week someone provide me the address to send my log report. After a variable of suggestions to try  which did not work, I need the address again as I lost it. Thank you

Oh! one more question. Do I send it as an attachment, or just copy and paste into email?

brice Mijares

Thank you once again Rosemary.