Keystroke for Main Landmark

David Kingsbury

Hi all,

Does NVDA have a keystroke for quickly getting to a main landmark? If there is one, I can’t find it in the quick reference guide.

Thanks,

David

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi the letter D will do that and each time pressed will take you to the next one and adding shift and D will do it in reverse.

Gene nz

On 2/03/2020 1:19 pm, David Kingsbury wrote:

Hi all,

Does NVDA have a keystroke for quickly getting to a main landmark? If there is one, I can’t find it in the quick reference guide.

Thanks,

David

Sascha Cowley

Not exactly. OP asked for "a keystroke for quickly getting to a main landmark". This will go through *all* landmarks, whereas I think the query was for one that jumps directly, and exclusively, to the main landmark.

�

Does NVDA have a keystroke for quickly getting to a main landmark? If there is one, I can�t find it in the quick reference guide.

�

Thanks,

David

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

I am not aware of one then or even if there is one.

Gene nz

On 2/03/2020 1:49 pm, Sascha Cowley via Groups.Io wrote:

Not exactly. OP asked for "a keystroke for quickly getting to a main landmark". This will go through *all* landmarks, whereas I think the query was for one that jumps directly, and exclusively, to the main landmark.

On 2/03/2020 11:22, hurrikennyandopo ... wrote:

Hi the letter D will do that and each time pressed will take you to the next one and adding shift and D will do it in reverse.

Gene nz

On 2/03/2020 1:19 pm, David Kingsbury wrote:

Hi all,

�

Does NVDA have a keystroke for quickly getting to a main landmark? If there is one, I can�t find it in the quick reference guide.

�

Thanks,

David

David Kingsbury

Yes, I was asking if there is a quick key for the Main Landmark . I know that D navigates through all the landmarks.