Finding older versions of NVDA?

Matt Turner

Hi, I'm looking for NVDA 2015.4, to use as a Portable copy.

Aravind R

On 3/7/16, Matt Turner <meturner2214@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I'm looking for NVDA 2015.4, to use as a Portable copy.

r. aravind,

Assistant manager
Department of sales
mobile no: +91 9940369593, 9710945613.
email id : aravind_069@yahoo.com, aravind.andhrabank@gmail.com.

Kyle Borah

It is perfectly acceptable to run 2016.1 as a portable copy. Any particular reason you want 2015.4? also, running old versions of programs is a security risk. Newer versions of programs always patch up security wholes and bugs. A determined disassembler could have NVDA hacked just waiting to exploit an old buggy version. While not probable still possible.

Kyle

Hi, I'm looking for NVDA 2015.4, to use as a Portable copy.

r. aravind,

Assistant manager
Department of sales
mobile no: +91 9940369593, 9710945613.
email id : aravind_069@yahoo.com, aravind.andhrabank@gmail.com.

Matt,

          I'm not seeing any obvious "Get Older Versions" link for NVDA at the main NVDA website.  As it happens I still have a copy of the 2015.4 install program on my computer.  Please feel free to send me a private reply if you'd like me to zip it up and e-mail it to you (since virtually no e-mail programs allow you to send executable files as attachments in their native form - and for good reason).

Brian

Laughing Thunder