problem is now truly solvedRE: so problem solved

Zoe Fiogkos <fiogkos@...>

Yes

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Shook [mailto:chris0309@samobile.net]
Sent: March-08-16 1:53 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: problem is now truly solvedRE: [nvda] so problem solved

Hi Zoe,
Just out of curiosity, do you still pay for the SMA agreement for JAWS?

Chris Shook <chris0309@...>

Hi Zoe,
Just out of curiosity, do you still pay for the SMA agreement for JAWS?

Kevin Cussick

good, pleased you are happy.

On 07/03/2016 23:45, Zoe Fiogkos wrote:
Hi Chris and others I'm running 2 programs jaws and nvda.
So playing around with everything today and taking everyone's suggestions
into consideration, I have figured it out. So a big thanks to all of you
for all your help now I have the choice of either exiting one of the 2
programs either jaws or NVDA. Or in using the pass through commands and the
sleep mode in NVDA solves all my issues. I am extatic that I didn't give up
and with the help of so many knowledgeable people I was able to figure it
out.
regards
Zoe
Have you tried restarting the screen readers?
By the way, how many screen readers are on your computer?
Chris

Zoe Fiogkos <fiogkos@...>