Topics

Windows Training for free, for anyone who is looking for something to do during this time.

Martin O'Sullivan

Here is some free training for people who are stook at home   If you want to share it on your facebook page, or email list.

Kathy Ann Murtha offers daily Windows 10 lessons, from 18 March through 18 April 2020 via Zoom at 19:30 GMT. The site lists the lesson topics for each day. Lessons are an hour long with a half-hour for instruction and a half-hour for discussion:

https://zoom.us/j/535235045

March 20 – The Windows Desktop
March 23-26 No Classes
March 27 – WordPad Display and Ribbons
March 30 – Windows Text Navigation, Cursor Placement, Delete Text
March 31 – Text Selection, Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete and Undo
April 1 – WordPad Backstage and the Save As dialog
April 2 – Font Attributes and Document Formatting
April 3 – Bullet and Numbered Lists
April 6 – File Explorer Introduction, Configure File Explorer, Views and Navigating File Explorer
April 7 – Select and organize File Explorer Documents
April 8 – File Explorer Instant Search and the Search Ribbon
April 9 – File Explorer Address Bar, Quick Access and Columns
April 10 – Set Default Applications and Open Documents in Alternative Applications
April 13 – The Run Dialog
April 14 – Windows Desktop Shortcuts and Icon Properties
April 15 – Windows SendTo
April 16 – The Recycle Bin
April 17 – Uninstall or Repair Applications
April 18 – Virtual Desktops

--
Martin O'Sullivan
‎"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist."  Hélder Câmara

"Act your way into a feeling don’t feel your way into Action" (Gandhi)
"Be the change you want to see in the world." (Gandhi)

"We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." (Elie Wiesel )
Tel: +353878289243

E-mail osumartin@...

APT 29 Falcons View
Blanchardstown Centre
Blanchardstown
D15 VK88
Co Dublin
Ireland

samrat kc

can we get the recorded audio files of this event?
because, due to some problam, i'm not able to join this event,
but this type of training very needed training for me.

On 3/20/20, Martin O'Sullivan <osumartin@...> wrote:
[...]

the best regards::: samrat kc.
administrator@ seroferonews.com ,
Content Manager @ nepali audio book,
Executive Secretary / computer instructor of Creative disable self-help centre.
address: tansen-5, palpa, nepal.
mobile :+9779847418450
(nepal telecom),
and +9779805461161 (NCELL).
facebook: https://facebook.com/assistive.samrat
twitter: https://twitter.com/samrat_kc1
skype: samratkc123
WhatsApp: https://wa.me/+9779847418450

Kerryn Gunness

nice

[...]

Richard Kuzma

Can someone tell me what time the trainings would be in eastern time

Thanks

[...]

According to Cathy Anne Murtha's Twitter Page, these are at 12:30 PM Pacific Time.  So that's 9:30 AM Eastern Time.

       ~ Madonna

Hi,

You say 12:30 PM Pacific? That’s actually 3:30 PM Eastern.

Cheers,

Joseph