Topics

Strange appearance of some virtual screen for save as

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

I wonder if anyone can tell me what is happening here!

I have scanned a document into an image PDF using Abbyyy finereader. The scan completes and I am presented with the completed PDF file on screen. Immediately after I open “SAVE AS” in Adobe a strange virtual screen appears. The screen is inaccessible and prevents me from accessing any key commands. I discovered that I could remove the screen by pressing the left mouse key on the number pad. This cleared the virtual screen away and revealed the normal “Save AS” dialog form.

Here is a screen capture of the virtual screen: (the start and finish lines are my own for clarity)

AVAiCDialogView

What is happening?

All the best,

Cearbhall