(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles
Where: Accessible World Pat Price Training Room

Dear members of the NVDA community:

You are cordially invited to attend Accessible World’s Tek Talk event on NVDA and NVDACon on March 15, 2016 at 00:00 UTC (March 14th at 5 PM Pacific, 8 PM Eastern and elsewhere). If you are curious about NVDA 2016.1, need answers to burning questions about NVDA, or would like to learn more about upcoming NVDACon International 2016 in April, you are more than welcome to attend this event. Visit www.accessibleworld.org, select Pat Price training room, then join the room (select “click here to enter” link, or if you don’t have TCConference, install it first, then come and join this event).

Event information:

  • Theme: NVDA 2016.1, NVDA’s tenth anniversary events and NVDACon 2016
  • Presenter: Joseph Lee
  • Topics to be covered: what’s new and changed in NVDA 2016.1, an overview of NVDACon 2016, sneak peek at what NV Access has been up to in 2016.2 development and more.
  • Date: March 15, 2016 at 00:00 UTC.
  • Place: Accessible World Pat Price Training Room

Hope to see many of you there. Thank you.

Sincerely, Joseph S. Lee Los Angeles City College (student of Communication Studies, formerly computer science major at UC Riverside) Translator, code contributor and community add-ons reviewer, NonVisual Desktop Access screen reader project Chair, NVDA Tenth Anniversary Planning Committee (http://groups.io/g/nvdacon)

Wow finally something I can attend.
I should be able to make this, if its gmt, then its gmt+12 for me so I can make it at 5 pm in the morning monday, I'll need to be ready ofcause for it, and I technically don't have dinner till 7 or 6.30 anyway so I will be able to make it I think.

On 12/03/2016 12:59 p.m., Nvda Calendar wrote:
"Accessible World Tek Talk presentation on NVDA and NVDACon" Reminder

When: Monday, 14 March 2016
5:00pm to 7:00pm