Topics

NVDA 2020.1 beta 1 now available for testing

Quentin Christensen

Hi everyone,

NVDA 2020.1 beta 1 is now available for testing. Although a smaller release than 2019.3, it still contains some very important fixes, features and support for more Braille displays than ever. Find out all about what's new and download the beta from: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2020-1beta1-available-for-testing/

Kind regards

QUentin.
--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

I have a braille edge 40. When I looked at the HIMS options I noticed that UEB wasn't listed in the US braille section.
******
If we don't take time to think before we speak we may find ourselves in a situation where our speech becomes a bit stinky!

NVDA 2020.1 beta 1 is now available for testing. Although a smaller release than 2019.3, it still contains some very important fixes, features and support for more Braille displays than ever. Find out all about what's new and download the beta from: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2020-1beta1-available-for-testing/

Kind regards

QUentin.
--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

Ignore my last post. I looked again under 'u'. and found it.
******
If we don't take time to think before we speak we may find ourselves in a situation where our speech becomes a bit stinky!

NVDA 2020.1 beta 1 is now available for testing. Although a smaller release than 2019.3, it still contains some very important fixes, features and support for more Braille displays than ever. Find out all about what's new and download the beta from: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2020-1beta1-available-for-testing/

Kind regards

QUentin.
--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Gary Metzler

Hi Quentin,

I am trying beta 1 and so far all is well.