Topics

eclipse add-on ready for 2019.3 rlease of NVDA?

mslion

Dear all,
for my work I use eclipse and the accompanying add-on. Now I would
like to update my NVDA but I need to know if this add-on for eclipse
is compatible?
Thanks in advance for your answers.

With kind regards,
Mitchel Snel

Akshaya Choudhary

What is eclipse add-on?

--
Regards,
Sociohack

A great many add-ons, like the NVDA core code itself, are managed via GitHub.  And that's whether they're officially vetted add-ons or not.

There are three add-ons for Eclipse, two of which have been updated this year.  See:  https://github.com/search?q=Eclipse+NVDA&type=

Simply going to GitHub and entering NVDA plus one other word specific to the add-on in question generally zeros in on what's being looked for.

       ~ Madonna

mslion

There is an add-on for the programming environment eclipse:
https://github.com/albzan/eclipse-nvda
And I am curious if I can use it with nvda 2019.3.

With kind regards,

Mitchel Snel

A great many add-ons, like the NVDA core code itself, are managed via
GitHub.  And that's whether they're officially vetted add-ons or not.

There are three add-ons for Eclipse, two of which have been updated this
year.  See: https://github.com/search?q=Eclipse+NVDA&type=

Simply going to GitHub and entering NVDA plus one other word specific to the
add-on in question generally zeros in on what's being looked for.

*Power is being told you're not loved and not being destroyed by it.*

~ Madonna

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 11:27 AM, mslion wrote:
I am curious if I can use it with nvda 2019.3.
First major item in the table on the very page you site:  https://github.com/albzan/eclipse-nvda/commit/bd4242fca95653dda421cfd4cd59dc6bd382137a

Since the comment associated is, updated addon for python3 updated scons . . .

       ~ Madonna

Its not officially supported on the nvda community but the latest version seems to be this.

https://github.com/albzan/eclipse-nvda/releases/download/0.6/eclipseEnhance-0.6.nvda-addon

Its supposed to work at least its description says it does.

On 24/03/2020 12:50 am, mslion wrote:
Dear all,
for my work I use eclipse and the accompanying add-on. Now I would
like to update my NVDA but I need to know if this add-on for eclipse
is compatible?
Thanks in advance for your answers.

With kind regards,
Mitchel Snel

.

abdul muhamin

Hi, why some of the addons, including this one is not officially supported by the community site? I suggest to gather all the addons at one place, so a new user can find the addons easily

Sent from Mail for Windows 10