Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 10:39 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Free JAWS licence that was anounced today

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 10:14 AM, Kerryn Gunness wrote:
available to only u s and canada
Incorrect.  Obtaining it directly through the website is limited to the USA and Canada.

The website explicitly states, "International opportunities available, please contact the distributor in your country."

All of this has, of course, been laid out previously:  https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/message/71737

       ~ Madonna

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 10:14 AM, Kerryn Gunness wrote:
available to only u s and canada
Incorrect.  Obtaining it directly through the website is limited to the USA and Canada.

The website explicitly states, "International opportunities available, please contact the distributor in your country."

All of this has, of course, been laid out previously:  https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/message/71737

       ~ Madonna

Kerryn Gunness

available to only u s and canada

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 04:51 AM, aikeo koomanivong wrote:
You mean that Jaws will give free license just only to JUNE right?
As I said previously:  Yes, a free, short term license that runs through June 30, 2020, that's available to home users.

Unless Vispero were to extend the termination date, but the current terms are through June 30th.  Since they normally sell the product they're not going to give it away at no cost "forever."

       ~ Madonna

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 04:51 AM, aikeo koomanivong wrote:
You mean that Jaws will give free license just only to JUNE right?
As I said previously:  Yes, a free, short term license that runs through June 30, 2020, that's available to home users.

Unless Vispero were to extend the termination date, but the current terms are through June 30th.  Since they normally sell the product they're not going to give it away at no cost "forever."

       ~ Madonna

aikeo koomanivong

Dear Brian and all

You mean that Jaws will give free license just only to JUNE right? It’s not forever right?

Thanks

Sent from Mail for Windows 10