From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Petr Rehák
Sent: Mittwoch, 25. März 2020 19:32
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA not announcing left/right panel in 64-bit Total Commander

Hi,

With 64-bit Total Commander NVDA is not reporting which panel is left/right on pressing TAB. I don’t know if it is trained on the listbox window class name but if so, I can report that the 64-bit Total Commander is built with a different GUI toolkit and the listbox has the class name „LCLListBox“.

Best regards,

Petr Řehák

Odesláno z aplikace Pošta pro Windows 10

Tyler Spivey

Why don't you report this on the TC forum? It would take the developer a few minutes to fix, and would save a lot of work figuring this out in an addon.
There's an addon for this somewhere, searching the archives for nvda-addons should find it.