Topics

question regard review cursor.

Quentin Christensen

You're doing great with your English Zahra :)

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 5:45 PM zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:
hi quentin.
i downloaded sample audio of your basic training for nvda, and i
really loved it!
i thought that its difficult for me to understand english audio books,
but i listened half of the mp3 files, and thanks God, could understand
most of sentences very easy!

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens

[...]