Topics

question regard skype?

Meet modi

hello members.
I wont to know about that if i enter in one chat of group how can possible to exit?
and second question any shortcuts key or addons is available so guide me...
Thanks in advance

hi.
i believe that using skype 8 should be very easy.
because one time i tested and it was like a web browser!

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens

Sarah k Alawami

Hello. We have a list wherein you can discuss all of this and more with skype and its use with all screen readers. You can go [here])https://skypeenglish.groups.io/g/main) then scroll down to the email address section and subscribe. To answer one of your questionsn, just type /leave in the chat window. Look at that character by character.

Take care

On 26 Mar 2020, at 21:28, Meet modi wrote:

hello members.
I wont to know about that if i enter in one chat of group how can possible to exit?
and second question any shortcuts key or addons is available so guide me...
Thanks in advance

Its also worth mentioning that everyone should get used to this because winaero has told me a couple weeks ago that the skype desktop will be the only one we will have from now on sooner or later.

Microsoft is going to be deleting skype, and skype will be going away perminantly at some stage.

What that means is that instead of universal skype and desktop skype skype electron desktop will be the new universal and be managed from the store, so it appears with their use of chrome and its tech that they are changing to a more or less web interface for just about everything which is probably a good thing in the long run.