Topics

Copy to clipboard

Chris Mullins

Hi

I do not have the Clipspeak add-on installed but when I select text from web sites and press Control+c to copy it to the clipboard, NVDA announces “Copy to Clipboard”.  This occurs only in browser apps, Google Crome, Brave and MS Edge all do this on my system.  If this is a feature of NVDA, I completely missed it’s announcement.

Cheers

Chris

hi.
yes, its one of the features of nvda since several years ago and i am
not sure about the first version.
i really love it and wished to be in all places when use copy, cut, peist.

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens