Topics

Text nav

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

I have not been able to find contact information for the developer of this adddon. If you can help please do.
If we don't take time to think before we speak we may find ourselves in a situation where our speech becomes a bit stinky!

Rui Fontes

If you have the add-on installed, it is only a matter of going to Add-on manager...

There you get the following information:

TextNav; Activado; 1.4; Tony Malykh <anton.malykh@...>

Regards,

Rui Fontes

NVDA portuguese team

Às 04:01 de 31/03/2020, Robert Doc Wright godfearer escreveu:

I have not been able to find contact information for the developer of this adddon. If you can help please do.
If we don't take time to think before we speak we may find ourselves in a situation where our speech becomes a bit stinky!

unfortunately it is not compatible with the latest NVDA. On the addon site there is a name but no contact info. 

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 5:22 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Text nav

If you have the add-on installed, it is only a matter of going to Add-on manager...

Regards,

Rui Fontes

NVDA portuguese team

Rui Fontes

I don't remember the oficial address to download it, but you can download it from:

https://www.tiflotecnia.net/textNav.nvda-addon

Rui Fontes

NVDA portuguese team

Às 13:03 de 31/03/2020, Robert Doc Wright godfearer escreveu:

unfortunately it is not compatible with the latest NVDA. On the addon site there is a name but no contact info. 

Regards,

Rui Fontes

NVDA portuguese team

thanks

Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 6:14 AM

I don't remember the oficial address to download it, but you can download it from:

https://www.tiflotecnia.net/textNav.nvda-addon

Rui Fontes

NVDA portuguese team

Às 13:03 de 31/03/2020, Robert Doc Wright godfearer escreveu:

Regards,

Rui Fontes

NVDA portuguese team