From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marisane Moruthanyana
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 7:47 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] addon-updator

Hi sir

I use the latest nvda, 2019.3.1.

Surprisingly, it used to show and just decided to disappear recently.

Wally

On 4/1/20, hurrikennyandopo ... <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:
Hi

What version of nvda are you using?

I just looked on my version of nvda 2019.3.1 and it shows the nvda
updater program there.

May be go up to the website and grab the latest version of it.

Are you using nvda 2019.2? as I know at one point it stopped or
disappeared from the menu so grabbing the latest version fixed it.

Then you had to upgrade your version of nvda.

But now I think the minimum is 2019.3

Joseph lee would know more of what is required.

Gene nz

On 1/04/2020 1:39 pm, Marisane Moruthanyana wrote:
Hi guys

I trust you are all well.

Problems with the new addon-updator.

I no longer seee where it is located.

[...]