FYI: Acapella offers 90 days free trial for their nvda voices

Bernd Dorer

Hi all,

see here: http://www.acapela-nvda.com/

Gruß Bernd

junior <tadeu.junior.tecladista@...>

What data are you asking us to send by email?
I didn't find them on the page, and I'm definitely willing to use the voices.

***Enviado do Windows Live Mail***

WhatsApp/Telegram:
+5522998024703

E-mail:
tadeu.junior.tecladista@gmail.com

--------------------------------------------------
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2020 10:24 AM
To: "nvda" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] FYI: Acapella offers 90 days free trial for their nvda voices

Hi all,

Gruß Bernd

Gerardo Corripio

I just sent them my name, EMail, what version of NVDA AND WINDOWS10 I’m using. Let’s see if they write back with some other questions.

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel

El 1 abr 2020, a la(s) 9:58 a.m., junior <tadeu.junior.tecladista@gmail.com> escribió:

WhatsApp/Telegram:
+5522998024703

E-mail:

Hi all,

Gruß Bernd

Bernd Dorer

At the moment you don't need to send them any data, just use the voices for 90 days, then you can buy them

HTH
Bernd
Am 01.04.2020 um 19:06 schrieb Gerardo Corripio:

I just sent them my name, EMail, what version of NVDA AND WINDOWS10 I’m using. Let’s see if they write back with some other questions.

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel

El 1 abr 2020, a la(s) 9:58 a.m., junior <tadeu.junior.tecladista@gmail.com> escribió:

WhatsApp/Telegram:
+5522998024703

E-mail:

Hi all,

Gruß Bernd

Lino Morales

Well they haven’t emailed me back. Wonder if it’s a scam?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2020 3:19 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] FYI: Acapella offers 90 days free trial for their nvda voices

At the moment you don't need to send them any data, just use the voices

for 90 days, then you can buy them

HTH

Bernd

> I just sent them my name, EMail, what version of NVDA AND WINDOWS10 I’m using. Let’s see if they write back with some other questions.

> Gera

> Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel

>> El 1 abr 2020, a la(s) 9:58 a.m., junior <tadeu.junior.tecladista@...> escribió:

>> 

>> What data are you asking us to send by email?

>> I didn't find them on the page, and I'm definitely willing to use the voices.

>> 

>> 

>> ***Enviado do Windows Live Mail***

>> 

>> WhatsApp/Telegram:

>> +5522998024703

>> 

>> E-mail:

>> tadeu.junior.tecladista@...

>> 

>> 

>> 

>> --------------------------------------------------

>> From: "Bernd Dorer" <bdorer+nvda@...>

>> Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2020 10:24 AM

>> To: "nvda" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>

>> Subject: [nvda] FYI: Acapella offers 90 days free trial for their nvda voices

>> 

>>> Hi all,

>>> 

>>> see here: http://www.acapela-nvda.com/

>>> 

>>> Gruß Bernd

>>> 

>> 

>> 

>

Don H

I got my code from them. I find their voices not as good as the Code Factory Volizer voices. Of course this is totally my opinion.

On 4/1/2020 2:20 PM, Lino Morales wrote:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10
*Sent: *Wednesday, April 1, 2020 3:19 PM
*To: *nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject: *Re: [nvda] FYI: Acapella offers 90 days free trial for their nvda voices
HTH
Bernd

> I just sent them my name, EMail, what version of NVDA AND WINDOWS10
I’m using. Let’s see if they write back with some other questions.

>

> Gera

>

>> El 1 abr 2020, a la(s) 9:58 a.m., junior
<tadeu.junior.tecladista@gmail.com> escribió:

>>

>> I didn't find them on the page, and I'm definitely willing to use
the voices.

>>

>>

>>

>> WhatsApp/Telegram:

>> +5522998024703

>>

>> E-mail:

>> tadeu.junior.tecladista@gmail.com

>>

>>

>>

>> From: "Bernd Dorer" <bdorer+nvda@mailbox.org>

>> Subject: [nvda] FYI: Acapella offers 90 days free trial for their
nvda voices

>>

>>> Hi all,

>>>

>>>

>>> Gruß Bernd

>>>

>>

>>

>

>

P. Otter

hi, i've red on the site it is only 14 days and not 90 days.
tell me what is true!
cheers
paul otter

Op 1-4-2020 om 21:20 schreef Lino Morales:

Subject: Re: [nvda] FYI: Acapella offers 90 days free trial for their nvda voices

HTH

Bernd

> I just sent them my name, EMail, what version of NVDA AND WINDOWS10 I’m using. Let’s see if they write back with some other questions.

> Gera

>> El 1 abr 2020, a la(s) 9:58 a.m., junior <tadeu.junior.tecladista@...> escribió:

>> 

>> I didn't find them on the page, and I'm definitely willing to use the voices.

>> 

>> 

>> 

>> WhatsApp/Telegram:

>> +5522998024703

>> 

>> E-mail:

>> 

>> 

>> 

>> Subject: [nvda] FYI: Acapella offers 90 days free trial for their nvda voices

>> 

>>> Hi all,

>>> 

>>> 

>>> Gruß Bernd

>>> 

>> 

>> 

>

Lino Morales

I read 90 days in plane English.

Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2020 4:02 PM

tell me what is true!
cheers
paul otter

HTH

Bernd

> Gera

>> 

>> 

>> 

>> 

>> WhatsApp/Telegram:

>> +5522998024703

>> 

>> E-mail:

>> 

>> 

>> 

>> 

>>> Hi all,

>>> 

>>> 

>>> Gruß Bernd

>>> 

>> 

>> 

>

Bernd Dorer

Hi Paul,

sorry, I didn't read everything on their homepage. You have to send them your contact information and they send you your data.
they write shortened:
For all visually impaired users that wish to add Acapela’s voices to their NVDA screen reader, we are offering a free 90-day access to our product, at no cost.
We are offering 3 months access to our Acapela NVDA TTS voices. Therefore, we are enlarging access to written information through text to speech to the visually impaired community.
Starting today, and valid for the duration of the Covid-19 crisis, all NVDA screen reader users can access Acapela’s digital voices for a three month period, at no charge.
To benefit from this offer, please send an email to: acapela-nvda-mobilization@... with your contact details and we will be pleased to provide you with your license information.

best regards

Bernd

Am 01.04.2020 um 22:02 schrieb P. Otter:

tell me what is true!
cheers
paul otter

HTH

Bernd

> Gera

>> 

>> 

>> 

>> 

>> WhatsApp/Telegram:

>> +5522998024703

>> 

>> E-mail:

>> 

>> 

>> 

>> 

>>> Hi all,

>>> 

>>> 

>>> Gruß Bernd

>>> 

>> 

>> 

>