determining the version of Chrome

Dan Beaver

I was going to try out chrome because of the discussions that have been going on here.  I am curious if it has truly improved so much. I decided to check to see what version I have but can't seem to find a way to figure this out.  How does one do this?  I can't find a way to see any about info for Chrome like I can on other programs and browsers.

Thanks.

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)

Jackie

Dan, In Chrome, press alt, arrow up to help, (twice), press right
arrow, you'll be on the about chrome option, press enter.

On 4/8/20, Dan Beaver <dbeaver888@gmail.com> wrote:
I was going to try out chrome because of the discussions that have been
going on here.  I am curious if it has truly improved so much. I decided to
check to see what version I have but can't seem to find a way to figure this
out.  How does one do this?  I can't find a way to see any about info for
Chrome like I can on other programs and browsers.

Thanks.

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)

Don H

go into the google chrome settings then help then about.  That will show your current version and do the update.

On 4/8/2020 2:59 PM, Jackie wrote:
Dan, In Chrome, press alt, arrow up to help, (twice), press right
arrow, you'll be on the about chrome option, press enter.

On 4/8/20, Dan Beaver <dbeaver888@gmail.com> wrote:
I was going to try out chrome because of the discussions that have been
going on here.  I am curious if it has truly improved so much. I decided to
check to see what version I have but can't seem to find a way to figure this
out.  How does one do this?  I can't find a way to see any about info for
Chrome like I can on other programs and browsers.

Thanks.

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)

Jimmy Vonderlinden

 I love Chrome it's the only thing I use. Very friendly with NVDA. I love how going into help checks for updates and starts the update. Be safe all!

Scott Salzman

Alt+F will also open the Chrome menu.  Then press "E" to open the Help sub-menu, then press "G" to open the "About Google Chrome" sub-menu, and the version number will be on the page that loads.

You can also use the following link to directly access the "About Google Chrome" page, which has the version number:  chrome://settings/help.

Scott