Topics

where is the status bar to stop talking Thunderbird

Jarek.Krcmar

Hi all in the group,

I would like uncheck the status bar, because also my Thunderbird is much talking.

I have version 68.7.

But I can't find the status bar.

There I please your advice.

--
Jarek

Don H

with thunderbird open hit alt v.  there under tool bars you can arrow down to status br.  If it says it is checked hit enter on it to uncheck it.

On 4/10/2020 9:14 AM, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:
Hi all in the group,

I would like uncheck the status bar, because also my Thunderbird is much talking.

I have version 68.7.

But I can't find the status bar.

There I please your advice.

Jarek.Krcmar

Hi,

thank you, I have finally found and unchecked the status bar.

Jarek