Topics

Buttons in Forms?

David Russell

Hello NVDA group,

Is there a way to work with a given online form when the accept or
confirm call for pressing enter key on a button?

I have had two occasions where I can press enter on the button to
cancel, but the choice to accept does not complete when pressing enter
key on the confirm or accept.

I am using NVDA and the latest FF version. Moreover, sighted assist is
not always convenient.
Thanks for help in advance!

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem@gmail.com

Are you able to provide any URLs of pages that include an example of such that don't require you to be logged in with an account to access it?

       ~ Madonna