Topics

Have You same problem with Thunderbird?

Marco Oros

Hello.

I have a question. Have You encountered problem, that NVDA reads everything in Thunderbird from status bar?

I think, that It'll be good to contact Mozilla for this thing. Ofcourse, another good option is to turn off status bar. But I think, that good thing is to contact thunderbird.

Thank You.

Marco

Marco,

           This has been asked, and answered, more times than I can count on this very group over the last two days.   Please adhere to the group rule about reading through all topics in your inbox before replying or starting a new topic.

           Please, everyone, adhere to the group rule about reading through all topics in your inbox before replying or starting a new topic that's the same as many that have come before it within the last 24-48 hours.

       ~ Madonna

Jarek.Krcmar

Hi,

you can write to conference Thunderbird, if you are a member.

Here is an e-mail address:

thunderbird@groups.io

Jarek