Topics

Time Zoner addon for NVDA

Eilana Benish

Hello everyone

has anybody tried to work with Time Zonerthe addon for NVDA?

https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/timeZoner.en.html

·       My default time zone is recognized and when pressing NVDA+Alt+T the time zone is announced

·       To add more time zones , I am pressing  the Configure Timezone Ring from the settings and Choose from the list the time zone I want to add so that when pressing NVDA + Alt + T, NVDA will read all the time zones I have added

·       but something goes wrong .after I am selecting and pressing one of the time zones and then saving the configurations still NVDA don't read the added time zones

so, I am trying to understand if there is anything I am missing, or the problem is in the add on which is in developer stage right now

Great  addon!

This is a great idea 4 dealing with the time zones issues from third party services and can be very helpful for screen reader users

·

--

ובכבוד רב | Sincerely,

אילנה בניש מורשה נגישות שירות 2200 | Eilana Benish, service Accessibility authorized (2200)

ניהול פרויקטים – נגישות ושמישות אינטרנט וטכנולוגיות מידע  | Projects manager – Accessibility & usability on internet and ICT

📱 +972-50-7100367 | 📧 benish.ilana@...

Vlad Dragomir

Hello,

I think you need to press the shortcut twice rapidly in order to have the second time zone, three times to have the third, and so on. At least that's how it works on my machine.

I hope this will help you a bit.

Best regards,

Vlad.

Eilana Benish

OK, now it works

Thanks for the Clarification

ובכבוד רב | Sincerely,

אילנה בניש מורשה נגישות שירות 2200 | Eilana Benish, service Accessibility authorized (2200)

ניהול פרויקטים – נגישות ושמישות אינטרנט וטכנולוגיות מידע  | Projects manager – Accessibility & usability on internet and ICT

📱 +972-50-7100367 | 📧 benish.ilana@...

נכתב על ידי Vlad Dragomir, ב־11/04/2020 בשעה 10:47:

Hello,

I think you need to press the shortcut twice rapidly in order to have the second time zone, three times to have the third, and so on. At least that's how it works on my machine.

I hope this will help you a bit.

Best regards,

Vlad.

Curtis Delzer

OK, just installed it, and you need to, while holding down alt-NVDA key, press t multiple times to get to other time zones.

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA