selecting a source in obs studio

Margus Ojaots

Hello. ii recently started using OBS. How do i add a video source to a
scene, so it won't ask for it everytime i start recording.

Sarah k Alawami

This is using object nav. Use the manual of nvda to read how this works as I'm not given key strokes as I only know the laptop ones.

  1. Go to the sources list.

  2. Interact with the tool bar to the right of the sources list.

  3. Click add and click video display, or what ever you want.

On 11 Apr 2020, at 12:13, Margus Ojaots wrote:

Hello. ii recently started using OBS. How do i add a video source to a
scene, so it won't ask for it everytime i start recording.

bhanu computer <bhanuponguru@...>

hey margus i am bhanuponguru so if you want to select a source just go tab by sources list and press applications key and click on add button and select a source and configure with your settings and click on ok. your done