Topics

RSS Feeds for NVAccess News and NVDA Add-Ons Community

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 06:31 PM, Robert Kingett wrote:
The mods can add the NV Access and NVDA community add on RSS feeds to this group if they wish
And the group owner and I both agree that this is a good idea, at least to give a trial, so both feeds have now been added to the NVDA Group.

I am not an RSS-er, but my understanding is that every time either of these feeds gets a new message a corresponding message will be sent to the group.  The titles will be, respectively, NV Access News Feed, and, NVDA Community Add-ons Feed.

Let's see how it goes.  If the membership has feedback regarding this after we begin seeing messages come through from the RSS feeds then please send that to nvda+owner@nvda.groups.io

       ~ Madonna

Make sure they are not moderated. Groups will automatically provide links to the post in question and retain formatting. Groups will automatically include links to the post so members can just read it in their browser if they wish.

Robert,

             They're not, as I cannot imagine there would ever be a need for such.

       ~ Madonna